MBA Application Materials and Information
Thank you for your interest in the Meritorious Budget Awards (MBA) program! Browse these links to find more information about applying for the MBA program.
- Coming Soon! 2012 Fillable application for the Meritorious Budget Awards Program
- New 2012 Application! Download the complete Meritorious Budget Awards brochure and application (613K file).
Submit Your Application
Choose one of the three ways below to submit your budget with your application materials:
- CD ROM -- Submit three CD copies of your budget
- Web link -- Submit three copies of your Web link on a separate piece of paper
- Hard copy-- Submit three copies of your budget
Participants must submit their budget no later than 90 days after its legal approval. All applications are reviewed by a team of experienced school business administrators, accountants, and auditors.
Use the MBA Criteria Narrative to complete the MBA Checklist (130K .PDF file)
Download the 2011 MBA Criteria Checklist in .PDF format (310K file). This checklist ensures that applicants have met the requirements of the Meritorious Budget Awards Program criteria, and that Reviewers are able to locate examples in the budget document that meet those criteria. This file was updated in October 2008. Please note: The 2012 criteria checklist will be available in mid July.
Need More Information?
Contact Michelle Perkins at firstname.lastname@example.org or 866/ 682-2729, x7067.