Want to help professionals prepare for the SFO® certification exam?
ASBO has resources that can help you create SFO certification test preparation courses and tools.
What constitutes test preparation materials? Any program or tool that is marketed and contains content that assists professionals in preparing for the SFO certification qualifies.
Here are a few ways in which you can help candidates prepare for the exam:
- Create a face-to-face or online course geared toward the areas of school business management being tested.
- Encourage candidates to create online, face-to-face, and or teleconference study groups.
- Help candidates link up with other professionals who have already earned the SFO certification.
Currently, ASBO provides the following study tools that can be incorporated into study prep courses:
- Exam Content Outline – This is an outline of the areas of school business management included in the exam.
- Authoritative Reference List – This provides recommended readings for the areas included on the exam.
- Practice Questions – Practice questions are provided to aid candidates in identifying their strenghts and weaknesses.
ASBO also provides a public list of current SFO preparation programs and tools. Contact ASBO when you are ready to have your program listed.
Questions about these resources? Contact ASBO at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866.682.2729, x7065.