Test Day Information
Test day approaching? Here’s what you need to
know to prepare.
You are encouraged to report to the test center one-half hour before your scheduled exam time. Two forms of ID are required. You must present a valid government-issued photo ID with a signature and a second form of ID with a signature (see information below on acceptable forms of ID). The name on the IDs must match the name on the exam confirmation email.
Identification (ID) must:
- Bear the candidate’s name exactly as provided during the exam registration process (as it appears on the exam appointment confirmation letter)
- Have a permanently affixed photo of the candidate’s face.
- Be current — expired IDs will not be accepted.
- Be an original document — no photocopies will be accepted.
Acceptable forms of photo with signature identification are:
- Government-issued driver’s license
- Military ID (except those with chips)
- Permanent resident visa
- Other government-issued ID.
Acceptable forms of signature identification include:
- Any on the above photo ID list
- Social Security cards
- Credit/bank ATM card (signature required).
Unacceptable forms of identification include:
- Employee identification or work badge
- University/college identification.
If you do not have a valid photo ID or signature ID, or arrive more than 15 minutes after the scheduled exam time, you will NOT be permitted to enter the test center and your examination fees will be forfeited.
The total computer-based testing time is two hours for Part 1: Accounting, and two and one-half hours for Part 2: School Business Management. Included in these testing times is five minutes for review and agreement of the non-disclosure statement, five minutes for a tutorial, and five minutes for a follow-up survey.
Looking for more info about test day? Find and download the Candidate Handbook here.