“My SFO certification not only validates that I have the skills and knowledge to be an exemplary school business administrator, it motivates me to continue to grow and learn personally and professionally.”
- Debbie Fry,
SFO, Chief Business Officer, Susanville,
Why Get Certified?
The Certified Administrator of School Finance and Operations® (SFO®) program is a way for school business officials to earn recognition for having the knowledge and skills needed to do their jobs. Not only do you benefit personally, but it also builds public confidence in schools’ fiscal responsibility.
So what’s in it for you?
Certification is an opportunity to:
- Measure your knowledge and skills against the professional standard.
- Be recognized for your professional accomplishments.
- Increase your visibility and marketability
- Continue your professional development.
- Stand out from your peers by demonstrating initiative, professionalism, and dedication to school business management.
- Instill stakeholders’ confidence in your school system.
You can take it with you! Certification is portable, acknowledged anywhere in North America.
So, go the extra mile. Apply today and be one of the first school business officials to earn the Certified Administrator of School Finance and Operations (SFO) credential and stand head and shoulders above the rest.