ASBO International Strategic Partner
AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company
knows educators are driven by passion. A career in education means helping students reach their full potential and plan for the future. Similarly, AXA is passionate about helping clients build their financial futures—and has been since 1859. They leverage their extensive knowledge and experience to create retirement plan strategies tailor-made to meet your needs and those of your employees.
The AXA difference
AXA offers a wide range of retirement products designed to give your plan flexibility, value, and ease of administration. Your employees have access to financial professionals who can use their in-depth knowledge of school organizations, state pension systems, and 403(b) regulations to help each employee build a sound plan for the future.
- Ranked #1 in the K–12 market, based on 403(b) plan participants and contributions.1
- Winner of the DALBAR Service Award for outstanding customer service for six years in a row (2011–2016) and 12 times in the last 18 years.2
- One of the nation’s largest corporate providers of scholarships for students planning for college, awarding more than $1.4 million annually.2
- Grant provider to schools to help fund professional education and development for educators.
- Proud sponsor of ASBO International’s Eagle Awards, the highest honor that can be bestowed upon an ASBO member.
- Proud sponsor of the Eagle Institute, ASBO International’s premier leadership academy.
AXA’s Resources for School Business Officials
For more information, see AXA’s 403(b) plan sponsor brochure
or to learn more about AXA’s retirement plan experience, call 866.401.3030, option 3.
Financial professionals in the Retirement Benefits Group offer securities through AXA Advisors, LLC (member FINRA, SIPC), and, as agents of AXA Network, LLC, offer the annuity and life insurance products of AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company (New York, NY) and those of other carriers. Retirement Benefits Group is a specialized division of AXA Advisors, LLC. AXA Network conducts business in California as AXA Network Insurance Agency of California, LLC; in Utah as AXA Network Insurance Agency of Utah, LLC; and in Puerto Rico as AXA Network of Puerto Rico, Inc. AXA Advisors, AXA Network, and AXA Equitable are affiliated companies and do not provide tax or legal advice.
"AXA" is the brand name of AXA Equitable Financial Services, LLC, and its family of companies, including AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company (NY, NY), AXA Advisors, LLC (member FINRA, SIPC), and AXA Network, LLC. AXA S.A. is a French holding company for a group of international insurance and financial services companies, including AXA Equitable Financial Services, LLC. The obligations of AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company are backed solely by their claims-paying ability.
GE-119898 (4/17) (Exp. 4/19)
1 LIMRA Not-for-profit survey Q4 2016
2 Data as of 12/31/16