Eagle Awards Application Materials
Eligible candidates should complete the application below and submit the following supporting documentation by June 1:
- Professional Resume, including:
- Career history and achievements.
- Educational and professional credentials and awards.
- Publications and presentations on school business.
- Professional activities with ASBO International, ASBO affiliates, and other associations.
- Biography (200–300 words).
- Letter of Reference from supervisor.
- Response to the following (200–300 words each):
- What is your most significant professional achievement and how has it enhanced your school district or the profession?
- Describe some unique aspects or responsibilities of your position that you would share with your community to build a greater understanding of the school business profession.
Nominating a Colleague?
Please work directly with the nominee to provide comprehensive information to complete the application.
Eagle Awards Application
*Indicates required field