Application materials are due by June 1, 2018.
With my signature above, I hereby certify the information in this application is true and accurate, and I authorize the release of this information to ASBO International and U.S. Communities to publicize in whatever way considered appropriate. I also certify that I am employed full-time by a school district and that I will attend ASBO International's 2018 Annual Meeting & Expo, September 21–24, in Kissimmee, Florida.
The following materials are required with your application:
- One-page cover letter stating why you are applying and the contributions you will bring to the program and to ASBO International.
- Letter of recommendation from your supervisor or superintendent.
- Resume, including professional responsibilities and credentials, involvement in professional associations (including ASBO International and your state ASBO affiliate, if applicable), and a list of your publications, presentations, and awards.
- Responses to the following short-answer questions (limit 100 words each):
- What motivated you to become a school business official?
- In what ways have you demonstrated your commitment to the profession?
* Indicates required field