With my signature above, I hereby certify the information in this application is true and accurate, and I authorize the release of this information to ASBO International and U.S. Communities to publicize in whatever way considered appropriate. I also certify that I am employed full-time by a school district and that I will attend ASBO International's 2017 Annual Meeting & Expo, September 22–25 in Denver, Colorado.
Please complete the application below and provide the following by June 1
- One-page cover letter stating why you are applying and the contributions you will bring to the program and ASBO International.
- Letter of recommendation from your supervisor or superintendent.
- Resume, including professional responsibilities, involvement in professional associations (including ASBO International and/or your state affiliate, if applicable), and a list of any personal publications, presentations, and/or awards.
- Responses to short-answer questions (100 words or less each):
- What motivated you to become a school business official?
- In what ways have you demonstrated your commitment to the profession?
* Indicates required field