U.S. Communities Government Purchasing Alliance
ASBO International Strategic Partner
ASBO is a proud co-founder of U.S. Communities Government Purchasing Alliance
—the leading national purchasing cooperative that reduces the cost of goods and services for schools. By aggregating the nationwide purchasing power of public agencies and education institutions, U.S. Communities provides school solutions through a broad line of competitively solicited contracts. Our suppliers have committed to providing their lowest overall public agency pricing as well as delivering comprehensive solutions and value-added services.
The program offers:
- No User Fees – no costs or fees to participate.
- Best Overall Supplier Government Pricing – by combining the potential cooperative purchasing power of more than 90,000 public agencies, you are able to access the best overall supplier government pricing.
- Quality Brands – thousands of the best brands in a wide variety of categories, services and solutions.
- Integrity and Experience – unlike other government cooperative purchasing organizations, U.S. Communities national government purchasing cooperative is founded by 4 national sponsors, including ASBO International, and over 90 state, city, and regional organizations.
- Oversight by Public Purchasing Professionals – our third party audits on contracts ensure that program pricing commitments are met, with benchmark analyses against other suppliers and retailers to guarantee participants the best overall value.
have been competitively solicited, evaluated, and awarded by an impartial lead public agency in accordance with their public purchasing rules and regulations. Applying these competitive principles satisfies the competitive bid requirements of most state and local government agencies.
For general information, visit the U.S. Communities website
Or, use the quick links below to visit
Contract Categories and Suppliers
News & Events
Proudly Sponsoring the Emerging School Business Leaders Scholarship
The Emerging School Business Leaders Scholarship is awarded annually to 18 school business professionals who have been in the profession for five years or less. Recipients earn a $2,000 scholarship to attend the Annual Meeting & Expo. Committed to supporting new school business officials and their professional development, ASBO International Strategic Partner U.S. Communities proudly sponsors the Emerging School Business Leaders Scholarship.