Meritorious Budget Award & Pathway to the MBA
|ASBO International understands that school district operations have been disrupted by COVID-19 and that members may be unable to submit timely applications to the MBA program. We are pleased to extend the MBA application deadline for districts that request an extension.
Please contact us at email@example.com to request a MBA application deadline extension.
Build an Award-Winning Budget
School districts that apply for the Meritorious Budget Award (MBA) or the Pathway to the MBA understand the importance of presenting an accessible and accurate budget to build trust and clearly communicate with stakeholders.
|See why other school business officials find the MBA so valuable.
Add your school district to the growing list of districts that have earned the MBA. New to this program? Start with the introductory Pathway program to begin your legacy of budget excellence!
Learn How to Apply!
Applying for the MBA or Pathway to the MBA promotes your district’s . . .
- Skills in developing an effective budget presentation.
- Compliance with clear budget presentation guidelines.
- Commitment to the community through a reader-friendly budget document.
- Adherence to nationally recognized budget presentation standards.
Awarded school districts receive . . .
- Comprehensive comments about your budget document from professional reviewers.
- An award certificate.
- A letter of accomplishment.
- A prestigious perpetual plaque (MBA) or an elegant crystal award (Pathway to the MBA).
- A press release to share your district’s accomplishments with the community.
Questions? Email us or call 866.682.2729 x7075.