During the workshops I learned several things that will help save money and help my district to become more efficient. This was a win-win for me and my new connections.”
Linda Darling, Director of Business, Lebanon Community Schools, Lebanon, OR
Attending the annual conference provides me, in just four short days away from the office, with insightful professional education from colleagues or content experts; inspiration and motivation from keynote speakers; existing and new vendor connections to meet district needs; quality time to learn from colleagues around the world; and participation in award recognition programs of shared best practices and achievement . . . all under one roof.”
Brian Allen, Chief Financial and Operations Officer, Worcester Public Schools, Worcester, MA
Don't miss the opportunity to:
Questions? Email us
- Dialogue with peers from around the world on topics and trends in school business.
- Expand your network and build new relationships.
- Find creative ways to increase district efficiencies and reduce costs.
- Build confidence to effectively communicate and negotiate in high-stakes situations.
- Develop skills to budget effectively despite unknown variables.
- Discover valuable products and services for your schools and your office.
- Earn SFO Contact Hours and CPE credits.
or call 866.682.2729 x7080.