Be a Thought Leader in School Business
Time to look ahead to the 2020 Annual Conference & Expo, October 2–5, in Nashville, Tennessee! Share your expertise with an international audience and earn recognition in the school business profession by leading a session at the meeting!
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.
Choose from a variety of formats, from 25-minute mini-modules to 4-hour workshops, and cover any topic in the following content areas!
- The Educational Enterprise
- Organization and administration
- Public policy and intergovernmental relations
- Legal issues
- Financial Resource Management
- Principles of school finance
- Budgeting and financial planning
- Accounting, auditing, and financial reporting
- Cash management, investments, and debt management
- Technology for school finance operations
- Human Resource Management
- Personnel and benefits administration
- Professional development
- Labor relations and employment agreements
- Human relations
- Facility Management
- Planning and construction
- Maintenance and operations
- Property Acquisition and Management
- Supply and fixed asset management
- Real estate management
- Information Management
- Strategic planning
- Instructional support program evaluation
- Instructional program evaluation
- Management information systems
- Ancillary Services
- Risk management
- Food service
How to Submit Your Proposal
Search for your record in the Call for Proposals site. If you find your record, click “start” to begin the proposal submission process. If you do not find your record, click “new registration” to sign up and begin the submission process.
Information and Requirements for Presenters
Selected presenters serve on a voluntary basis and must register to attend the 2020 Annual Conference & Expo, October 2–5, in Nashville, Tennessee. All related expenses for travel and hotel accommodations are at each presenter's expense unless otherwise arranged with ASBO International.
Members of ASBO International’s Annual Conference Program Committee evaluate submissions and finalize selections. The primary contact person listed on the selected proposals will be contacted in April 2020 regarding acceptance of the proposal.
Presentation submissions are evaluated on the following characteristics:
- Overall quality and focus
- Relevance to school business management
- Quality of research
- Organization of ideas
- Practicality of topic
* Corporate presenters must co-present with a school business official. Please note that proposals constituting sales promotions for products or services will not be considered.