Be in the right place. Meet the right people.
Meet with K–12 financial decision makers looking for your solutions.
Exhibit at the largest annual gathering of school district decision makers—the ASBO International Annual Conference & Expo—to secure valuable face time with potential and existing clients and build brand awareness as a trusted resource.
At the Annual Conference & Expo, you'll meet hundreds of key decision makers with purchasing power—from districts with an average of $115 million in total annual expenditures—who are looking for the right products and services for their schools.
2020 Annual Conference & Expo
2020 Booth Pricing
|Inline Booth Rates
||$2,000 per 9’ x 10’ inline booth
|Premium Booth Rates*
||$2,350 per 9’ x 10’ premium booth
*Includes all islands (any booth surrounded by aisles on all four sides), corner booths, and booths in higher traffic areas.
- Display space, along with 8’ high back draped back walls, 3’ high draped side rails, and booth identification sign.
- (1) 6’ table skirted (in show colors) on 3-sides, (2) chairs, and (1) waste basket.
- Three complimentary conference registrations per 9’ x 10’ booth, including admission to professional development sessions and all-attendee networking events. Additional badges may be purchased for $100 per person.
- 24-hour security service.
- Daily aisle cleaning.
- Listing in the 2020 program book, mobile event app, and eShow online exhibit hall map.
ASBO International's Policy on Exhibit Hall Selling
The association reiterates its long-standing policy on sales efforts by non-exhibitors on the show floor:
Selling privileges on ASBO International's Annual Conference & Expo trade show floor are limited to organizations that have contracted and paid for space assignments. No other persons or organizations will be permitted to sell products or services, solicit contributions, distribute advertising materials, or demonstrate products on the exhibit hall floor. ASBO will vigorously enforce its prohibition on non-exhibitors using the exhibit hall to sell products or services. If you would like to use the ASBO exhibit hall as a sales opportunity, we encourage you to reserve a booth while they're still available.
Please contact Lorie Grooms for more information about the 2020 Annual Conference & Expo. Additional details will be provided on the Exhibitor Portal as they become available.