Take advantage of the latest in web-conferencing technology to stay current on hot topics from the convenience of your home or office computer. This members-only benefit provides timely and relevant educational content taught by experts in the field at no additional cost and allows you to interact with the presenter and your colleagues throughout the webinar.
Cybersecurity Threats and Methods of Protection: What Every School Business Official Must Know
Thursday, January 24, 2019
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Eastern Standard Time
SFO Contact Hours: 1
Increasing concerns about cybersecurity and data privacy put school districts under more scrutiny than ever before. With the demanding reliance on internet accessibility, school business officials must know how to take appropriate action in making certain that student learning and school business environments are trusted and secure. Learn how to mitigate risks and map out plans so you can get ahead of cybersecurity threats and problems. Plus, listen as presenters examine liability concerns when schools experience cybersecurity incidents and get answers to your questions at the end of the presentation.
- Understand the magnitude and risks of cybersecurity in today’s environment.
- Learn about current data privacy and cybersecurity issues impacting school districts.
- Recognize what measures districts can implement to protect themselves.
- Frankie Jackson, Freelance Chief Technology Officer Supporting K-12 at the State and National Levels, Baytown, Texas
- Karen Smith, CPA RTSBA CIA, Asst Supt Business & Financial Services, Cypress-Fairbanks ISD, Houston, Texas
Not a member? Join today to access live and recorded webinars and all of our other exciting benefits.