Education Credits for ASBO International Live Webinars
To receive CPE credit for CPE-eligible webinars:
- attendees must be logged into the webinar for at least 50 minutes
- enter their first and last name upon entering the webinar (must match first/last name on registration)
- and answer at least three of the five polling questions throughout the webinar.
Registration and participation reports will be analyzed after the live webinar to confirm attendance and engagement and certificates will be awarded only to participants who have complied with the above requirements.
Important notes on earning education credits for webinars:
- Only the person who registered for the webinar is eligible to receive credits
- Credits are not awarded for viewing recorded webinars on the Global School Business Network
- No education credits will be awarded retroactively for webinars previously attended
To earn SFO contact hours, attendees must verify attendance (as outlined above), to access their certificates of completion. Remember to enter your contact hours in your My SFO Manager account.
Click here for more information on Earning CPE Credits, SFO Contact Hours & CAE Credits.